U.S. Congressman Dan Webster | 11th District of Florida


As your representative in Congress it is my pleasure to assist you with Federal Agencies. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or simply attempt to cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you wish to contact, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please download this printable version of the privacy authorization form and then fax or mail to the address listed under the agency from which you are seeking assistance.

Below you will find a list of Federal Agencies I can assist you with, but because this list is not exhaustive, please contact the Minneola office at (352) 383-3552 if you have any questions.

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs