U.S. Congressman Dan Webster | 11th District of Florida

Federal Communications Commission (FCC)

How do I file a complaint with the FCC?

The FCC accepts complaints regarding all aspects of broadcasting including: telemarketing, telephone slamming, improper taxes, obscene broadcasts, and broadcast interference.

File a complaint with the FCC online.

If you would like assistance with an FCC issue, please print out the Authorization Form and fax or mail it to the Minneola office.