U.S. Congressman Dan Webster | 11th District of Florida


If you would like assistance or have any questions about Medicare benefits, coverage, or eligibility, please call the Minneola office at (352) 383-3552.

I lost my Medicare card. How do I get a new one?

If you lose your card, call 1-800-MEDICARE or visit this
website immediately to get a new one.

Please protect your Medicare card just as you would a credit card. Your Medicare card in the wrong hands can be used to submit fraudulent claims.

I recently moved to another state. How do I update my address with Medicare?

To protect you and ensure your receipt of your benefits, call the following number 1-800-772-1213 or visit this