There is no greater sacrifice than that made by service members, who are willing to give their lives and health defending the freedoms and beliefs for which America stands. That sacrifice is also shared by their families. It is imperative that our society displays the gratification that we all have for the veterans of our armed services and the sacrifices their families have made by amply supplying for their needs.

Here are some frequently asked questions about the Department of Veteran's Affairs:

How can I  get a copy of my military records (discharge, medical, etc.)?

Visit the National Archives website for more information. If you are trying to get records from your military service, or that of a family member, you may contact the Minneola office. I will need your written permission to help with this issue. To make that easier, you can print out the Authorization Form, and fax or mail it to the office.

How can I get the medals I was awarded during my service but never received?

If you are owed medals from your service, fill out the Authorization Form and fax or mail it to the Minneola office. Once this information is received, we will be back in touch with you regarding any other paperwork that might be required to receive your recognition.

How can I get my VA claim or appeal processed faster?

If you would like assistance with a claim or appeal, please print out the Authorization Form and fax or mail it to the Minneola office.

Visit the Department of Veterans Affairs website for more information