ow do I help my child prepare academically and/or financially for college? 

Read more helpful information to prepare your child for college.

There are many federal, state, and private educational savings programs. Educational IRA's, prepaid tuition plans, savings bonds and trust plans are just a few of the many ways to prepare for your child's educational expenses

Find more information regarding these and other educational savings plans.

Where can I apply for financial aid?

In order for any student to receive federal financial aid, a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed.

Download a FAFSA form 

What happens if I default on my federal student loan?

If you are having trouble with your federal student loan, or if you are already in default, you should contact your lending company for counseling. 

Get more information on loan defaults.

What is a loan consolidation and am I eligible for one? 

Learn more about loan consolidation.

If you would like assistance with an education issue, please print out the Authorization Form and email or fax it to 352-241-9220.