For information for current U.S. Federal employees, visit the U.S. Office of Personnel Management website.

For more information on Federal job opportunities, visit the U.S.A. Jobs website.

If you would like assistance with an OPM issue, please print out the Authorization Form and fax or mail it to my office. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me or call my district office at (352) 241-9220.